Transport planner inbound
Hier ga je werken
For an originally Chinese company in Rozenburg (NH), we are looking for a transport planner inbound. They transport packages from the airport to the shed. From there, the E-commerce goes to different locations in Europe. They company is growing fast and is therefore looking for you!
|Salaris||€ 2.300 - € 3.500|
|Uren per week||40 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit· As transport planner inbound, you have the overview of the transport process.
· You will work in shifts from Monday until Sunday. Working hours are between 07.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m. and 03.00 p.m. – 12.00 a.m. You always have 2 days off in the week.
· You plan and organize the transport of future orders.
· The orders are transported from the airport to the shed.
· You retain contact with the transporters carefully.
· You work closely with your co-workers from planning, you are a real team player!
· Where possible, you try to improve the process constantly.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?· You receive a gross hourly wage between € 13,22 and € 20,11 excluding any extra allowances.
· If you work in the evening or night and on Saturdays, you receive 125% of your normal salary.
· On Sundays you receive 150% of your normal salary. On holidays 200% of your normal salary.
· Travel allowance of €0,21 per kilometer.
· A good pension scheme.
· As transport planner inbound you will be working in a multicultural company.
Dit ben jij· You have an availability for the entire week and willing to work in shifts.
· As a transport planner inbound, you can request a ‘VOG’ (Certificate of Conduct).
· Speaking and writing the English language well is not a problem for you.
· You are a studious team player.
· Any previous experience in logistics or administration is nice to have.