ADR tank driver
Hier ga je werken
Our client is the leader of national and international transport of fuels, lubricating oils, LPG, industrial gases, LNG, bitumen and chemicals. Deliveries are completed around Benelux to depots , industrial companies, labs, hospitals and gas stations. The company runs with day and night shifts.
|Salaris||€ 4.354 - € 4.550|
|Uren per week||55 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As a ADR tank driver, you drive a tanker truck and deliver gasses from a depot to industrial companies, factories, hospitals and other clients.
- You drive a tanker truck and deliver gasses from a depot to industrial companies, factories, hospitals and other clients.
- As a day shift driver , you start at around 6.00 and finish at around 18.00
- AS a night shift driver , you start at around 18.00 and finish at around 18.0
- Your day and night shifts change every week.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- Salary conforms to the TLN CAO: E 5 -E 6 scale - € 17.79 - 18,50 gross per hour.
- + 11,25% on top for the first 40 hours per week.
- Surcharges for overtime between 130% and 150%.
- Surcharges for night hours between 130% and 150%.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- (4)- of weekly payments of your salary.
- A solid contact with Transport People.
- Good induction into the job. ( 4 weeks training with an experienced driver)
- Company housing, if needed.
Dit ben jij
- Driver’s License CE and code 95 is necessary to work as a ADR tank driver.
- ADR tank certificate.
- Practical experience with ADR tank is preferable, but not a must.
- Availability from Monday until Friday.
- Working on weekends and night shifts is not a problem for you
- You can speak and write the English language