Drink logistics truck driver
Hier ga je werken
Our client is the leader in the drinks industry. We are looking for new colleagues for the Bunnik location in the department of drinks logistics. From our location in Bunnik you will start supplying to wholesalers and distribution centers. The drinks logistics department has both day and night shifts.
|Salaris||€ 3.449 - € 3.880|
|Uren per week||55 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As a drinks logistics truck driver, you transport a large assortment of (non) alcoholic drinks, such as beer and soft drinks.
- Loading and unloading is usually done with a (un)loading system (a chain conveyor).
- As a day shift driver, you start around 03.00 a.m. - 04.00 a.m.
- As a night shift driver, you start around 03.00 p.m. - 06.00 p.m.
- You deliver to the distribution centers within the Netherlands.
- Your average shift runs for 10-12 hours.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- Modern trucks.
- Salary of € 15,68 - 17,64 gross per hour.
- Surcharges for overtime between 130% and 150%.
- Surcharges for night hours between 130% and 150%.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses from 10 km is € 0,21 per km.
- An attractive retirement arrangement.
- (4)- or weekly payments of your salary.
- Good induction into the job. (5 days of training with an experienced driver).
Dit ben jij
- Driver’s license CE and Code 95 is necessary for the job as a drink logistics truck driver.
- A driverscard.
- Availability from Monday until Friday.
- Working on a Saturday once in a while, is not a problem for you.
- You can speak and write the English language.