International car transport driver CE
Hier ga je werken
Our client is a transport company active in the automotive industry. They collect new cars in the ports of Belgium and transport them to clients. There is good and personal contact between the planning department and the drivers. For this vacancy we are looking for drivers who come home every evening and drivers who want to spend the night in the truck.
|Salaris||€ 3.822 - € 3.822|
|Uren per week||50 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As an international car transport truck driver, you work with a combi truck every day.
- 8 to 9 cars are loaded on your combi truck in Germany.
- You deliver the cargo to dealers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- Before start ,you must make sure you have secured the cars safely and take pictures of the cars.
- On average you have 4 to 6 stops per day.
- Working hours start between 05.00 and 07.00 and finish between 17.00 and 19.00.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday and there is also the possibility to work on Saturdays.
- You spend the night in the truck, because you will be working in a system.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- A salary in accordance with the TLN CAO scale D6, €17.64 gross per hour.
- Surcharges for overtime between 130% and 150%.
- Net expense allowance.
- Travel allowance from 10 km per single journey of € 0.21.
- Growth opportunities.
- An attractive pension scheme.
- Are you doing well at our client? Possibility to have a direct employment contract with the company.
- Payment of your salary is weekly or every 4 weeks.
- A fixed contact person from Transport People.
Dit ben jij
- You are in possession of a driver's license CE and Code 95.
- You also have a driver card.
- Experience with car transport is desirable.
- You are available from Monday to Friday.
- Occasional Saturday work is no problem for you.
- You speak and write the English language.