Crane operator LR 1750
Hier ga je werken
We are looking for crane operators with experience who can be deployed on projects within Europe for long periods of time.
|Uren per week||40 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As a crane operator LR 1750, you will work on this crane daily from 07.00 am.
- As a professional, you know how to perform your lifting work properly and safely.
- With your team you will work in a variety of conditions on various projects.
- On diverse locations within Europe.
- You will also perform minor maintenance as needed. And for the proper functioning of the crane.
- At all times follow the lifting plan.
- Work stops on average at about five o'clock, but sometimes work will be finished.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- Attractive hourly rate for this crane operator LR 1750 position.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Any overnight stays will be reimbursed by the client.
- Dynamic work environment within Europe.
- Fixed contact person from 12Hoist4U for all your questions.
- Payment of your invoice as a freelancer within 21 days.
Dit ben jij
- As a professional crane operator LR 1750, you hold a TCVT W4-01 certificate.
- Necessary international experience.
- In possession of your driver's license and own transportation.
- Is a A1 form needed.
- VCA Vol certificate is required.
- Self-employed and flexible in hours.
- Do you speak professional English.
Solliciteer directInterested in this vacancy as a crane operator LR 1750? If you would first like more information or have specific questions, Jacqueline Eijkelhof is the contact person.
You can mail Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org and call this phone number: 030 - 634 20 78