Hier ga je werken
You will work in a company that was originally a real family business. The atmosphere is nice and informal. They strive to deliver the best quality, so the bar is set high.
|Salaris||€ 2.537 - € 2.854|
|Uren per week||40 uur|
Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As a truckdriver CE for fruit and vegetables, you drive past growers every day and pick up fruit and vegetables.
- You then deliver this to various Albert Heijn distribution centers.
- You take the packaging with you from the distribution center and hand it over to growers and your new employer.
- On average you work 12 to 15 hours a day.
- The working hours are nicely varied. One week you start between 05.00 and 08.00 and the other week between 14.00 and 16.00.
Wat valt ‘r te halen?
- Excellent salary between € 14,59 and € 16,41 gross per hour, depending on your work experience.
- Varied and challenging job as a truckdriver CE for fruit and vegetables.
- Opportunity for growth: you will be given the opportunity to obtain your LZV.
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay.
- Your car is equipped with the most modern safety equipment such as adaptive cruise control.
- Good pension scheme.
- Various allowances such as irregularity allowance and night allowance.
Dit ben jij
- In possession of a CE driving license and code 95.
- Maneuvering in narrow streets isn't a problem for you as a truckdriver CE.
- Flexible attitude. You don't mind working irregularly.
- You are familiar with working in the fruit and vegetable sector.
- Speaking and understanding Dutch is easy for you.
- Do you have experience as a CE driver for fruit and vegetables? Then you have an edge.